Notice of Accessibility
Guadalajara Plaza Expo Business Class celebrates all travelers and is committed to creating exceptional experiences for all our guests, including those with disabilities. We aim to provide a smooth and comfortable experience on our websites.
Guadalajara Plaza Expo bases our web accessibility standards on the Web Content Accessibility (WCAG) 2.0, levels A and AA. The relevant portions of WCAG 2.0 AA will serve as our primary web accessibility standard.
Our efforts will provide our guests with accessible content and a meaningful digital experience. We are providing more accessible web content through:
- Staff and resources that focus on digital accessibility
- Performing accessibility testing and analysis of new and updated web content along with outside support on a regular basis
- Training our web content teams and requiring our partners to make accessible design and development a fundamental element of all web content
- Including accessibility analysis when we procure third party systems or upgrades to existing systems
Our goal is to surpass the expectations of all our guests. We welcome your feedback and encourage our guests to provide comments in the following ways:
For technical accessibility issues, contact our support team. Call +52 322 2262712
Please send any comments or questions to the address below:
Guadalajara Plaza Expo Business Class
Attn: Sales Department
Mariano Otero 3261
Guadalajara Plaza Expo strives to be accessible for all guests to enjoy. We offer a wheelchair accessible path of travel into the hotel entrance and to all areas of the property except to the beach access.
Accessible Amenities Of The Hotel
- Accessible public entrance
- Accessible guest rooms with entry/doors that provide 32" of clear width
- Accessible elevators with entry/doors that provide more than 32" of clear width
- Accessible routes to and from the public entrance, lobby, restaurant, guest rooms, meeting spaces
- Two accessible rooms with bathroom handrails, shower chairs and hand shower